We’re seeking knowledgeable and experienced men and women to join our teams
Join Our Team … For us, our people are what makes us great! Please visit our Career Site often to check current job opportunities, send in your resume and contact us to discuss where you would be a great fit for LJP, Construction Services.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Utah and Northern California
CLICK TO READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Summary: Provide Construction Quality Assurance Observations & Reporting to builder clients.
- Prefer College Degree in Architecture, Building Technology, or Construction Management or equivalent;
- Knowledge of real estate industry;
- Knowledge and experience in both residential and commercial construction;
- Computer literacy and competencies – PC and iOS platforms
- Ability to conduct effective written and verbal communications with appropriate staff and corporate personnel, vendors, clients, and prospective clients;
- Possess valid Driver’s license;
- Ability to travel to other states & ability to drive for several hours at a time;
- Abilities and confidence in accessing areas requiring fall protection;
- Prefer OSHA-30 certification.
- Prefer ICC – B1 Certification.